Saturday, June 16, 2012

36 Pounds Lost in 9 Weeks!! "The Tim Juillet Project" Join me on this journey!!

Weight Loss - 36 Pounds Lost in 9 Weeks!! "The Tim Juillet Project" Join me on this journey!!.
The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination 36 Pounds Lost in 9 Weeks!! "The Tim Juillet Project" Join me on this journey!!.

Do you know about - 36 Pounds Lost in 9 Weeks!! "The Tim Juillet Project" Join me on this journey!!

Weight Loss! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Weight Loss. You check this out article for information about what you want to know is Weight Loss.

How is 36 Pounds Lost in 9 Weeks!! "The Tim Juillet Project" Join me on this journey!!

36 Pounds Lost in 9 Weeks!! "The Tim Juillet Project" Join me on this journey!! Video Clips. Duration : 8.43 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Weight Loss. Watch as Christian Artist Tim Juillet loses 200 pounds. Weekly weight loss update #9! Been going strong now for quite a few weeks. Do you need to lose weight? Would you like to join me on this journey? I mentioned a scripture during my video based on Matthew 6: 14-15 which says: 14 For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. What I forgot to mention is that God will forgive us if we forgive people who sin against us. I only mentioned that If we don't forgive, & hold onto these things, then Jesus is very clear. His father will not forgive your sins. But to go further: This is a powerful scripture, because it really hits on the importance of love being unconditional. God loves us unconditionally, & we must do the same to others. It's a beautiful reality to serve a God who loves! He sent His Son to die for us on a cross because of that same deep love. We only need to accept Him as our personal Lord and Savior, & commit to following His Word. Starting weight: 455 Current weight: 419
I hope you have new knowledge about Weight Loss. Where you can offer easy use in your day-to-day life. And above all, your reaction is Weight Loss. View Related articles associated with Weight Loss. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share 36 Pounds Lost in 9 Weeks!! "The Tim Juillet Project" Join me on this journey!!.



No comments:

Post a Comment